Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Lunch and Surprise Party!!!


So, once a month my mom, my sisters, and I get together for lunch (which we call Granny's Goombata). This was my birthday month so Kara let me choose the restaurant even though it was her month to choose where to go. We went to Coastal Flats in Tysons. So yummy! Then my sisters took me shopping and bought me an outfit for my birthday. We always have so much fun and I am not sure what I would do if I didn't have my sisters and my mom!


Later that night..... Mandy and Brian surprised me with a party at Clarendon Grill for my 30th birthday! It was so much fun and most of my closest friends were there! We danced all night! My perfect way to ring in the 30's!!



Mandy.









Cammie.









Cammie and Brian. I love how close my sisters are with Brian.











Katie, Cammie, me, Mandy.






Brian being a goof ball wearing Cammie's sun glasses. Oh Brian Brian Brian!!








Brother Travis, sister in law Shawnie, mom, and Cammie.









Cammie's hot new red shoes!





All in all it was an awesome night! It was the perfect way to bring in the 30's! Thank you to all those who helped make it a memorable night!

2 comments:

Christine said...

So fun to see all your family. Everyone looks great! Happy 30th. I have mine in a few weeks. I can't believe it. It seems like we were just in your basement dancing to your jutebox...and can you believe it's been over 10 years since we were in Rexburg?

Christine said...

Ok, so seeing a picture of your sister Mandy just flashed a memory back. I remember being at your house one summer day and you and Mandy had just done your back to school shopping. You had each gotten brand new sparkling white Keds!!! Keds were it back then and we thought they were so cool. So funny the little things that pop into our minds sometimes.