Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Mothers Day

So, the morning after my surprise party was Mothers Day so we had a full day of family activities. Church at 9am, brunch with Brian's mom, then grill out and cake with my mom and family. Here are some pictures of kids having some fun cousin bonding!

Drake, Robert and Shane chillin.










Poor Cecelia... alllll those boys! She is ever so patient.












Cecelia loves her cousin Drake!









Why do all boys do air guitar!? I swear they are born with this tendency!










Rock on with your bad self!







Cece trying to keep up with the boys. Notice the baby doll in her hand! Such a girl among all those crazy boys. She has no hope!











Cecelia is very patiently waiting for Cammie to start shoveling the ice cream cake into her mouth! Notice the baby doll again! She always has her baby doll!













Cece insisted on having a lemon so Kara (yaya) let her have it! She quickly changed her mind! So dang cute!









Oh I love my family! I truly am so blessed to have them so close. Now all we need to do is get Dustin and his family back here so we can be all together again! They are such a joy in my life and I could not survive a single day with out talking to my sisters or my mom! Family rocks!!!

1 comment:

Christy Tull said...

We miss you guys too!!!!