Friday, June 6, 2008

A Day at the Park


The new park opened up at Robert and Shane's preschool. I have to say it is awesome! They have this huge slide that the kids love!! You go really fast!















Cecelia even loves to go down it herself! All we got was her head and it looks like she really doesn't like it but she LOVES it!


















Baby even had to have a turn!

















This is Cecelia's "boyfriend" Travis. She is always trying to hug him. She even got a kiss in! So cute! It is so hot this weekend that I don't think we will go to the park much but I am sure we will be at this park a lot this summer so look for updates of our summer fun!

2 comments:

Hannah Tull said...

omg! ugh I can't wait to come I have the cutest cousins in the world :]

Emily said...

Love the baby down the slide- so cute!