Monday, March 31, 2008

Robert-- So Smart


Robert is so dang smart. This gets him in trouble quite a bit because he is always 5 steps ahead of everyone. He thinks through every thing he does (even his consequences when he does something wrong). His preschool teacher has a hard time with him because she says he gets bored and then he gets annoyed. She said he finishes all his paper work before the others are even a quarter of the way done. He is very sports minded. He would shoot baskets, throw the football, or kick the soccer ball for HOURS!!! He also very loving. He loves his brother and sister.








Ever since Robert was a baby people would stop me in the grocery store and tell me that I needed to get this child in modeling. They still do! As you can see, I think Robert has heard this too many times and now thinks he is Tyson Beckford!








Robert is very concerned about how he looks. Sometimes getting dressed for school and especially church is a chore and exhausting. His pants have to be the perfect length of right to the top of his foot, his sleeves have to go to the top of his hand, and his shoe laces have to be the exact same length or I have to retie them many times. This does come in handy though. His toys have to be grouped together in cars, trains, action figures, and he very good at helping me sort the laundry. The things that come out of his mouth amaze me. I sometimes forget he is only 5!!! IN some of our conversations I feel as though I am talking to a 30 year old. The other day he explained to me that he likes girls and they are pretty but he knows that he is too young for a REAL girlfriend. I mean, who thinks this through at 5?!?! He has a very old soul and he brings so much to our family. The Lord knew what he was doing when he had Robert be the oldest!

No comments: