Monday, March 31, 2008

Easter


Easter was another busy weekend! We find ourselves in Arlington/Falls Church area almost every weekend and this holiday weekend was no exception! Kara was house sitting at this amazing house with a zip line and every game console you can imagine. The boys were in heaven (even the big kid, daddy!!). As you can see we colored eggs. Robert could not let Mandy make deviled eggs with his one perfect egg. He had decorated one with stickers and it was "too pretty" to destroy.



We then went to church with Kara. I had so much fun getting the kids in their Easter outfits. I honestly could have eaten them! Robert seems to think he is a GQ model. He practiced his poses before the pictures. He knows he is so dang cute! Shane is just happy and so handsome!







All I can say is...... IS SHE NOT THE CUTEST DANG THING YOU HAVE EVER SEEN?!?!?!?!









The kids had 2 egg hunts. One at grandma and grandpa's and then one at Aunt Mandy and Aunt Cammie's. I didn't think Cecelia would really get the concept but she was very serious! We divided the eggs into colors for the kids so they would get the same number of eggs. We stuffed them with candy and money. I think we had a great weekend! I really am having so much fun making new traditions with my kids!

No comments: