Monday, March 31, 2008

The Kids


Robert and Shane do fight but they are becoming best friends as well. They really look out for each other (in between throwing each other around in the living room). I like to dress them the same for church but this was just a random Sunday morning. Too cute.





They play football on a daily basis. Snow, rain, or shine. Robert has informed us that he will be the quarterback because they are the team captains and they get all the girls. Shane is quite the tackler. He may be scrawny but he can scrap!







Robert and Shane live for daddy to come home to play football or soccer outside. Even when it is raining, they just push the couches out of the way in the living room and play there. I have vetoed soccer because they have broken one too many things. You would think that daddy would be more careful. It is fun to watch them bond over their sports.



Whenever Kara comes over she takes them for a walk, no matter how cold it is . They love it! She is much braver than me. Maybe that is why I only lasted 1 year in Idaho!








The kids have so much fun playing together. This is a fun filled night at yaya's. So goofy! I am glad to see how close my kids are and how much they love each other. I am not sure what I would do with out my siblings (especially my sisters). I am not sure I could make it a day with out knowing they are there and it is neat to see them have experiences and create a bond that can never be broken.

No comments: