Monday, September 24, 2007

Holy Harry Potter!





Hello-- OK--so I was asked to make a cake for this Harry Potter party. I decided to attempt making it in the shape of the "sorting hat". Now remember, I am not a Harry Potter fan. I have only read 1 book and yes, I have seen the movies. But, that is as far as my Harry Potter knowledge goes. I did not realize how coo-coo people were for Harry Potter. Everyone had to dress as a character from the books. I went on line to look up pictures of the sorting hat and got like over a million results. Anyway, here is the cake I made. The pictures do not do it justice. I have to say, it looks pretty awesome!

3 comments:

YaYa said...

That looks awesome. Good job!
*Kara*

This IS our life said...

AWESOME CAKE:)
I told Kara that the next time you guys go apple picking that Tiffany,Brandon,and I want to go!!

Have a great day

Emily said...

The cake is so fun! I'm loving that you have a blog! Great to keep tabs on you! Take care..Em